All of our PetzInfo QR I.D. Tags come with a lifetime scan guarantee, we only ask that you cover the cost of the return shipping & state tax (if you reside in CA). Should your QR I.D. code become unusable fear not, we have you covered :). Follow the steps below to get your replacement QR I.D. Tag.
1) Take a picture of your damaged tag (Front & Back) and send it to - firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Supply us with your name, email address and size (large or small) of your QR I.D. Tag.
3) When we receive your email we will send you, via return email, a discount code good enough to cover the cost of your replacement QR I.D. Tag. You will simply need to navigate to our shop (shop.petzinfo.com), pick out the new QR I.D. Tag & upon checkout simply add the discount code. Your tag should now be FREE, all that's left to do is cover the cost of the return shipping and you will be all set.
Can I pick out a different size tag & color if I need it to be replaced?
Yes you can, however please let us know when you send your initial email what size & color you would like your replacement QR I.D. Tag to be.
Do you cover normal wear and tear on your QR I.D. Tags?
Sorry :( we do not cover normal wear & tear on our QR I.D. Tags. However, should the QR I.D. code become unusable our lifetime scan guarantee applies. Normal wear & tear does includes scratches to the QR I.D. Tag from your pets every day activities.
What can I do to protect my QR I.D. Tag from normal wear & tear?
There are a couple of things you can do in order to stop or slow down your QR I.D. Tag from becoming damaged:
1) Place your QR I.D. Tag on a separate key ring than your other metal tags. This will prevent the QR I.D. Tag from banging / clinging against other metal tags.
2) You can place our "Clear Scratch Protectors" on the front & back of your QR I.D. Tag. Since we saw that our QR I.D. Tags were getting damaged we went to work and engineered a clear adhesive sticker that would protect your QR I.D. Tag as much as possible. We call these our "Clear Scratch Protectors". If you own a QR I.D. Tag and do not currently have these, please send an email to - email@example.com with your name, email & address and we will send you a couple FREE of charge. These Clear Scratch Protectors are included with all of our new QR I.D. Tags from our shop.